Marina - Rules & Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations have been established for safe and enjoyable use of the Marina. Please ensure that your family, guests, seasonal slip renters and tenants are aware of and abide by these rules, as slip owners will be held liable for all infractions.
1. All slip and storage fees are to be paid in full for the season, before boats/vessels are launched.
2. Fishing is restricted to the outside of the sea walls only. Fishing is not permitted in the Marina.
3. Swimming is not permitted in the Marina or in the channel leading out of the Marina to the open water.
4. In the Marina area, including the sea walls, boat slip area, ramp and boat storage areas, children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a person of at least 16 years of age.
5. All dogs in the Marina must be kept on a leash; ‘poop and scoop’ rules to be strictly observed.
6. No wake in the Marina, or channel.
7. Only Ruperts Landing slip licensees, their full-time tenants, seasonal slip renters or paid kayak/canoe users may use the Marina to dock/store their boats.
8. Overnight guests of unit owners may use the guest mooring for a maximum of two successive nights only. A fee, to be determined from time to time, must be paid at the site office while registering, prior to using the guest facility. When this situation arises, please contact your Board or the Management Company for further information.
9. Slips licensees and seasonal slip renters are responsible to maintain and control their exclusive use of their boat slip. Licensees, renters and/or unit owners are responsible to restore, repair or replace damage caused by them, their families, their guests and/or their employees or service contractors. They are also responsible to maintain the Marina in a neat and orderly fashion.
10. Parking of vehicles, empty trailers and boats on trailers are permitted only in designated areas, as indicated by the signage in the marina parking lot. Overnight parking is not allowed in the Marina parking lot.
11. Only Emergency and service vehicles are to be driven or parked on the sea walls. Slip holder vehicles may use Marina side sea wall for servicing, loading & unloading purposes.
12. Boats using the Marina must be properly insured and registered with the Management site office.
13. Fueling of vessels is restricted to the Service Dock.
14. Barbecues may not be used in the marina, on vessels nor on the docks, except in the designated area at the Quarter Deck.
15. One additional tender per slip is permitted, provided it does not exceed 8/10 feet and fits into the allotted slip size.
Your Marina is a very valuable asset. Please use and enjoy it…and help us look after it!
*These rules and regulations are posted here for your reference. Please refer to the official documents for official needs.